Don’t stop the carnival! Hop aboard our comfortable open sided trams or air-conditioned Old Town Trolley, on a 2 hour, narrated adventure around the entire island. We’ll start you off with a killer rum punch, with unlimited refills offered at stops along the way.
Join in the fun by playing along “island style” to our local rake & scrape music. We provide the instruments and our talented, local guides will point out interesting facts throughout the tour. You can expect to see wild horses, donkeys and exquisite bird life. Centuries old buildings, churches, lodges, inns and the Grand Turk Lighthouse.
Starting at the Cruise Center gates, our trams and trolleys wind through the narrow seaside streets and alleys, with scheduled stops in Cockburn (“Co-burn”) Town, for shopping, museums and the lighthouse. At each stop, we provide adequate time to explore all that Grand Turk has to offer.
- 2 hour narrated tour
- Unlimited rum punch, bottled water included
- Local music, history, culture and natural wonders
- Scheduled stops in Cockburn Town and the lighthouse
- Local food, drinks and shopping
- Museums, H.M. Old Prison, churches, Inns
- Governor’s Beach, amazing seascapes
- Friendship 7 space capsule
- Departs at 11 am
- Drinking age 18 years old