Get the most out of your vacation on our Land & Sea Tour. Hop aboard the Great Salt Tram Tour on a narrated adventure around Grand Turk, with stops at Cockburn Town and the Lighthouse.
Wind past centuries old buildings, churches, homes, inn and the National Museum. Old cannons, windmills, salt ponds and the Lighthouse. See wild horses, donkeys and exquisite bird life along the way.
Then “get wet”. From the beach, board a comfortable boat for a spectacular snorkeling adventure out to the Grand Turk Wall. Your experienced licensed guides will take you to a shallow reef to explore it’s colourful corals, fishes. All equipment including mask, snorkel, fins and safety gear is included.
- 2 hour tram tour
- 1.5 hour boat-2 stop snorkel trip
- Mask, snorkel fins, safety equipment included
- Scheduled stops in Cockburn Town and the lighthouse
- History, culture and natural wonders
- Local food, drinks and shopping
- Museums, H.M. Old Prison, churches, Inns
- Governor’s Beach, amazing seascapes
- Friendship 7 space capsule
- Departs every hour